a brincadeira acabou, mas ainda tem texto para se perderem..

quarta-feira, 24 de março de 2010

OI EU SOU ILUDITARIA

Hi, eludes me! That's all you can do .. Is not it? Who said the first "TE AMO". It was you. Who took the first step. BEEN YOU! What's happening? This removal of minds. Or is it just my Platonism?
Hi, eludes me! It seems that you love  do that ... Tomorrow I'll see you ... But which of the two?How will the hi? In the mouth? Or on cheek? Who first said "I love you," was you. Who took the first step ... was you.

I already have to endure a bipolarity .. Do not make me support more one something also bipolar. No, not are you. Yes .. yes, it is the "we"


I understand you want a time to enjoy .. But why say "love you"? Because eludes me this way? I gave this opening, not even "cry" I understand ... be a mistake? What do you want? Emotion? Fight? Discordações? Well ... I want peace ... And passions ...

I understand you want a time ... But is even need, delude myself with a " I love you"?


SAID... Should you are  by reading ... To not you understands bad .. is the impression that you're leaving. and I really have to vent to someone ..

I love you ....
Is at least what my heart
Let me understand

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário