a brincadeira acabou, mas ainda tem texto para se perderem..

sábado, 7 de agosto de 2010

Who are you to do my head? - This City Is Contagious

At the time that my heart was still beating (breathing)
I could not control my actions alone
Tired of being manipulated by the hands that touch me ill.
Turned my heart into a square erotic
Who are you to do my head?
It is I who show the show!


Kneel down and show what you can do
Because I know what I can do.
Lower your head and put your tongue out together!
And go, proving that it can do!
Tired of sad songs!
I'm tired of crying hidden
Kneel, and show what you can do
Because I know what I can do.

Now I'm the boss here in the world
I now who'll handle
Say goodbye to your heart because it has already formed a cube
And you'll never beat without my help
Because as I said before:

It is I who show the show!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário